• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mtn. Top Snowbikes

cbc76am

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2016
Bothell WA
It's painful to see everyone bickering on this thread, especially guys I've been chatting with for years on this forum getting dragged into the henhouse cackling. My 22 TS riot3 pro was missing an axel nut and had no locktite on the jackshafts, misaligned jack shaft to drive shaft, the tracking hitting the bulkhead of the tunnel... QC has been an issue lately with all the manufactures as they try to scale to demand while in the midst of a global supply chain breakdown. I agree, a premium price should warrant premium deliverable... but at the end of the day a full mechanical detail before taking these into the mountains is mandatory. It's my opinion therefore that the dealerships should have this responsibility rather than the consumer. The Polaris dealers make like 200 bucks per TS sold - not nearly enough margin to have their mechanics do such work. Therefore the manufactures need to increase the dealers margin and enforce inspection and certification of the kits before they go out the door if they can't solve the QC issues in their own final assembly process. KTM is a good example of this process. Mandatory build, inspection, and 60m running time with ECU data uploaded to cooperate validating those steps before they are allowed to roll em out. This is just my opinion, nothing more.

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Ok so here we go… we have had and have in our bikes rales, aro 3 , yeti free ride , ss, riot 3 s and now mtn top. So first thing best kit I have ridden 1 st ride out. For sure can climb as well as the aro 3 , feels crazy light, spins up faster than the yeti. I can run 3rd gear where on the aro 3 I have to run 1st. I feel the stock air pressure settings were too stiff and am playing around with it. I personally think there are 100s of options and you have to be someone who will take the time to set up. Riot is pretty easy with clickers instead of air … but the flip side you can make the mtn top feel a million different ways. This is my first impression but for sure my go too so far to ride out of our stable of bikes . I do do feel you’d toll have to run stiffer forks .. not as bad as a tsled but for sure as if you are a pro supercross rider. Ie I am not a jumper … I still think if you are dropping 30 foot cornices the riot 3 with tss is the go to. More feedback as the season progresses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little teaser of what's to come in 2024. Supplies will be limited once again.

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
Reagan used to post all the time about his timbersled kit. Havnt heard much lately about the kit. Just lines and airs he’s been sending.

S
Feb 21, 2023
Stanley, ID
" 126 X 3.25 Track using same frame as 129. Coilovers for MY 2025"
That being said, I have snowchecked an Aro3 pro which I think will work better on my 2021 500 xcw (uncorked, intake and GET) though I haven't ridden either...

E
Dec 19, 2007
So what do we do next year if we don't want a 3+track? Get out the saw? Or is there a 126 2.5 option that isn't news worthy?

Premium Features