• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Khaos Slash Boost 155 - 146 swap

J
Jan 31, 2012
Birch Hills, Saskatchewan
Happy with the release - feel like they made some awesome changes.

Riding one the prairies more and more these days with even some occasional trails.

Will some Khaos 146 or IceAge rails swap into there with a 146 track of my choice?

Probably best to go with the series 7 3.0 inch for its 2.86 pitch - no need to change drivers?

Is cooling going to be too big of a problem?

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
Happy with the release - feel like they made some awesome changes.

Riding one the prairies more and more these days with even some occasional trails.

Will some Khaos 146 or IceAge rails swap into there with a 146 track of my choice?

Probably best to go with the series 7 3.0 inch for its 2.86 pitch - no need to change drivers?

Is cooling going to be too big of a problem?
Series 7 is 3" pitch

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

b-litt

Premium Member
Aug 21, 2012
McCall, ID
m.youtube.com
I’d go with the series 6 2.6”with 2.86 drivers from the factory. This is the first year it’s offered it that length. And yes the ice age rails will swap right in. They only make the bomber rails with khaos profile in the 146 for the axys or matrix.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Skid is the same as the Axys so the Khaos or RMK 146 bombers from iceage will drop right on! Hold on, its gonna be scary

Also, i got to ride the 155 turbo slash khaos a few weeks ago, the updated cooler works substantially better then the existing Axys design so with a 146 should be pretty dialed.

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
I got to the alter with a 650 146 sba assault (21) and although it might pan out? Got cold feet about the time I realized I need insurance to have bank loans on sleds. (Insurance companies don't like Mr Brad)

So. That plus I'm first on the list to get a boost 155 means I might have to back out on mountain converting a 650 into a 155x2.6/ ez ryde twin pipe improver. Just. Ya know? Being frugal. Lol

That 146 track offered on 2022 sba is bad ass though! 2.6" has been needed for only a decades??? Super duper stoked on the new sleds! The tunnel design is ideal. Mass centrally located on the axys points for best control/efficiency of cooling system (s). Hope to see that Kesterkee kid just going ham on these bad Larry's yesterday.

P.s. @polaris can I just pay you now and take delivery ... now? ? anxieties are plenty!

G

ggcustoms

Dec 4, 2007
NW Wisconsin
Skid is the same as the Axys so the Khaos or RMK 146 bombers from iceage will drop right on! Hold on, its gonna be scary

Also, i got to ride the 155 turbo slash khaos a few weeks ago, the updated cooler works substantially better then the existing Axys design so with a 146 should be pretty dialed.
Found an old thread about your 146" from a year or 2 ago. What do you think about a 146 for a full time sled in MT?

Premium Features