• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S AD boivin Expert X skid 121" 128" 136" 144"

L
Nov 29, 2012
AD Boivin Expert x 121" with rail extensions to 136". Shocks rebuilt by pioneer fall 2011. slides replaced then also. I have the mounting plates that came with it if you plan to put it into something else. I made my own SS plate to fit the Apex. mine goes all the way to the front of the tunnel. no measuring just set in place and rivet it in. Plates are set up to run a setback for the 144" track. would be very easy for me to drill new mounting holes for a 136", 128" or 121" tracks. Mounting Plate also covers up the RA dial hole. It has anti stab wheel kit on it. New upper return idler wheels. 4th wheel kit. wheels and bearing are good. Lots of easy adjustments with this skid. want to pull wheelies just let out the rear coupler. when your done playing set it back to your prefered setting in seconds. Want to play in some deep powder. skid has an adjuster that raises and lowers the skid 4". Others have stated that the mono set back makes for heavy steering? not with this skid. Gets right up on top of deep snow. can be riden very hard on the trails no more slowing down for the big bump. this set up truely does it all far better then the mono skid.

Nothing wrong with the skid..$900

I have a like new 144" Cobra track with 148 dbl studs.. $550
Hartman 151" Tunnel ext with koplin jr gas caddy and skinz flap.. $150

Price includes shipping to lower 48

Last edited:
Premium Features