• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chatterbox FRSX2 For sale

Y
Jan 10, 2008
I have a gentley used Chatterbox FRSX2 with speakers/mic for full helmet. I used it twice last year mostly to listen to music while riding and know when the groomers were coming when they have the becon system installed in their rig.

Here is the factory Detailed Description:

ChatterBox introduces our most technologically advanced unit ever. We took our most powerful communicator and combined it with our most sophisticated features to create the most technologically advanced units on the market.The FRS-X2 features: a large illuminated LCD display with 14 channels and 38 talk groups. The unit is VOX/voice activated or PTT/push to talk with a full duplex intercom. The FRS-X2 also features a cellular phone input and an audio input with full stereo sound. The FRS-X2 is powered by our powerful built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery allowing up to 2 miles range, all this in a tough water resistant casing.

I have the FRSX2 unit, speakers, new battery and helmet clip.

I do not have the charger but seen them on ebay for like $10.00

I paid $225.00 last year but would take $175.00 OBO for it, shipped within the states.

I accept certified check or paypal but have to add 3% for fees.

Thanks

frsx2_2.jpg

Premium Features