• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 M6 153”

MUZBOMB

Lifetime Membership
Aug 15, 2008
Albeta sometimes Saskatchewan
Hey guys on my boys 2011 M6 is doing some weird things. The wrench light come on and stayed on solid. The reverse beeper started beeping and R on the gauge comes on at idle with out pushing the reverse button but soon as you idle it up it goes away and doesn’t come back on again till stop and engine goes to idle again. The wrench light comes on when you push the reverse button and actually go in to reverse but comes back on when push out of reverse back to forward. I am puzzled?? I just rebuild the diamond drive a while ago and it has been running good for 150km since but now this. Any help or thoughts be great

U
Nov 26, 2007
NW Montana
Thanks, i am going to try to find a deluxe gauge to make this swap. Fuel gauge not working makes sense, no sender on the 2010/2011, not sure why the altimeter doesn't work but that's not a deal breaker for me. I'm after tack, speedo and engine temp, the rest is gravy. If anyone knows where i can score a used deluxe gauge in good order and reasonable please pm me. Thanks again.

MUZBOMB

Lifetime Membership
Aug 15, 2008
Albeta sometimes Saskatchewan
Think I found the issue boy blow a belt up the other day and first time riding it since it looked like the belt bent the aluminum bracket that protects the reverse motor and it hit the reverse alarm switch broke it and knocked a wire off also smashed all the plastic around where the wires go into the button switch. Got new one shipping out.

D3DDD703-CA3D-444A-8A96-F295E00FFD98.jpeg

Premium Features