• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 M7 153 - MI Upper Peninsula

D
Mar 19, 2015
U.P. of MI
Asking $2699 obo
Contact Dave at: dcbaumann AT hotmail DOT com

2005 M7 153. Garage kept.
MBRP can, bar risers, near-new 2.6" Power Claw track, Fox floats in front, fox shock in back. 10.4" secondary. Freshly serviced DD with 55/65 gears (Also have spare set of 57/63s w/ bearings). New Front torque arm relocation brackets installed. Wrap. Ice scratchers.
New full-coverage heavy duty skid plate.
New carbides. New hood pre-filters on the leading edge of the hood (or whatever you call those frogskins things).
Skid is in good shape w/ no bad bearings or bushings. PO replaced all the bushings in the skid shortly before I bought it. Slides are in good shape.
Compression is good. I havent tested it, but I often have to use both hands to start it.

Around 4600 miles IIRC, and I suspect most of those were trail miles given the condition.

I've owned it about 2 years, and probably only put on 200-300 miles. I just dont have as much time to ride as I thought I would. I figure I'll go ahead and sell this one and pick up another in a few years when my kid gets a little older and can ride with me.

The hand warmers do not work, and I have not had time to investigate why. My boots last year had hooks that sliced the bottom edge of the seat on each side, so that is currently Gorilla taped [Retaped better since the pictures were taken]. I had planned on finding a mountain seat so I didnt replace it. The first time I went to start it this season, the key snapped off in the ignition. :face-icon-small-dis So there is that - costs like $25 for a new one.
Aside from those items, the sled needs nothing.
The track is like new. Not clapped out, no folded over or cracked or torn lugs. The PO cut off the little finger lugs which supposedly makes them sidehill better - just for full dicslosure.

20161218_144946_zpsxjyt10rv.jpg
20161218_135437_zpscltyhskf.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features