• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My RXP 4 tec project

A
Dec 2, 2007
Mammoth Lakes
Well finally finish my project. It's a Fastrax chassis with a 1500cc 4 stroke out of a Seadoo RXP. Go rid of the super charger that was on it and went with a turbo. It's all driven by a Motec M400 with an Aimsport dash to monitor the engine. Will be running 15lbs of boost at first on premium which should give me over 300 hp. Not sure what the weight is yet but it's not much more than my Vertical Escape.

I'll post more picts as I shoot them.

4-tec-sled.jpg 4-tec-1.jpg 4tec-2.jpg 4tec-3.jpg 4tec-4.jpg

Last edited:
S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
Wwwoooooohhhhhhhhhhooooooooo

HE!! ya finaly somonehas done it !!!great job . i have been asking this question forever along with so many others . lets see pixof this bad ride and can u break down what u did and the costs 4 us . just curious !! when u taken her out?
mike:D

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
WOW! Been waiting for pix of this beast!!!!!! Looks awesome but would love to see pix of the motor!!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
I have been wondering how that beast is working for you. I spent most of November in Curt's shop droooooooooooooooling (did he clean that off for you?) over your monster.

I even took a few pictures of the build but a having a hard time finding them. :( I had sent them to Kawi begging for one of their engines to do the same thing with! :eek: LOL

Looks fantastic! I'm so glad you popped up here! :D

Where did you end up w/ torque on that thing?

A
Dec 2, 2007
Mammoth Lakes
Don't worry Curt washed the drool off before shipping. Just starting to build a fuel map and working a few bugs out. Unfortunately I don't have a dyno that will handle the power right now but it should be between 300 and 350 ft/lbs.

Before you build one, make sure you have lots of time and a machine shop and a few dollars of course:). I spent about two months straight on it after I got the chassis from Curt.

S

Snowstar

Aug 22, 2006
Ogden Ut.
Very nice sir. Just a couple ?s, why mount the turbo so far from the motor and what kind of RPMs does it turn

A

andy_09

Dec 6, 2007
Great Falls Montana
wow

that thing is amazing me and a buddy were actually just talkin about it-ive riddin my buddys super charged seadoo and it rips, i get woozy just thinkin about it bein in a sled

Premium Features