• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Running Boards - Skinz, B&M, or Phizzer's???

Thunder101

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
I also like the BDX with the flat bar against the tunnel. H&H look good.
I have the Mad fab and wish I would have just spent the $ and got what I wanted, Air Frames.Now lots of guys are making similar ones.
So for the OP

TUBULAR RUNNING BOARDS :)

A

ajb1205

Jan 20, 2012
That is my sled in the pics of the MadFab boards...I still say they are the best option for someone who does not want to cut or modify their sled in any way. The ThrottleUps looks awesome...but again it does require cutting and grinding. It just all depends on how involved you want to make the modification and how much money you are wanting to spend.

H
Mar 9, 2014
MONTREAL
guys who ordered from H&H got their boards finally??

heard/read so many post that guys were still waiting on their boards wich they had paid but never got them.... i really want to have feedback!! within a week i am ordering a set for my Polaris D9. i was gonna buyy a set from H&H until i read all of those comments wich pushed me to go take a look at : https://www.bmfabrications.com/ wich look really good but are a bit more expensive, but hey if they get home after their paid , its all worth it!!

waiting on you guys

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Hard to explain how different stiff boards are... Riding boards that are stiffer is like going from a 1970's ford truck with 3" of play in the steering wheel, to a new sports car.

The snow shedding is what many of us buy them for, but the real difference is the stiffness & responsiveness... it just feels so much more exact. Small pressure differences make a big difference in performance.

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
H &h screwed me along with a few others. I had 500 sent for boards n bumper and never heard a word. So now I'm gonna buy skinz and have 1k for boards. Very pissed about it.

Pursue legal action. I dont know these guys personally, but they are from the same town as me. There have been multiple names to this business and they fail every single time. I believe they still have a hein speed specialties advertisment on here. Never heard anything good about these businesses or the financial standing of the owners. Buyers beware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
I hate to bash guys trying to get up and going, especially in this industry, but in this case, i believe history will repeat itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

dirtsnow

Sep 1, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
I was lucky enough to have my CC company get my money back. Hopefully anyone that gets crossed up with them can be as lucky as me. They strung me along for a long time with a lot of different excuses. They will get no sympathy from me and neither will any company in the future that treats me anywhere close to as poorly as they did.

DON'T BUY FROM H&H CUSTOMS! IT'S A SCAM!

C
Nov 15, 2012
Dekalb, IL
I used Paypal to pay and always got an excuse and now PayPal won't do **** Actually bought the bm burley boards since they looked the same as skinz but we're a bit cheaper. Excited to finish the sled but if I ever go to the Dakotas I'll find those bastards from h h

F
Mar 19, 2010
North Dakota
Anyone know where to find the throttled up boards or if they're even making them? And what did a set of those boards outta Aberdeen cost compared to air frames?

Not sure about the throttle up boards, I've looked for them with no luck. So I'm thinking about trying the WRP boards, the do look relatively close though. As for the ones out of Aberdeen I'd read previous comments then proceed with caution.

C
Nov 15, 2012
Dekalb, IL
After posting a comment on hh page on Facebook I got a message. Hopefully I can get a refund I'll keep updating in this thread. I always try to support the lil guy hate to see myself and others get burned though. I haven't heard a thing from them since March and had paid in jan for boards and a bumper.

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
running boards.

I have tried several sets. When we decided to make some for the prolites we took all the things I did not like about the other boards and made the pro boards. I found they all work good but noticed the tube against the tunnel would hold snow. So we put a flat bar against the tunnel. Then the screws are a pain and thrash you boots and clothing. I personally think they rock. They are the ones in the cat catalog and wps catalog. Or I can hook you up with a sweet deal.

20141103_110548.jpg 20131019_113513.jpg 20130906_210900.jpg

B

Bowfisher

Sep 16, 2011
American Falls ID
I have tried several sets. When we decided to make some for the prolites we took all the things I did not like about the other boards and made the pro boards. I found they all work good but noticed the tube against the tunnel would hold snow. So we put a flat bar against the tunnel. Then the screws are a pain and thrash you boots and clothing. I personally think they rock. They are the ones in the cat catalog and wps catalog. Or I can hook you up with a sweet deal.

Do you have these boards to fit on the M chassis?

Premium Features