• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 m1000 pcV fuel map request

R
Dec 4, 2009
nampa
Hey guys
I am looking for some fuel maps to compare with the one i have. So if you have a m1000 fuel map that you are happy with and are willing to share. let me know. I am new to the fuel controller world so learning as i go here. Thanks in advance.

09 m 1000
head shaved ten thousand
full d&d exhaust head pipe included
pcV
Stock intake.

shuttlevalve

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2009
i have a ton of maps

i have a 09m1000 with a slp pipe setup, slp intake and of course the PCV running the auto tune. I have worked my maps over the last two seasons. I idid drop the coin racing station at one point and eric sent me a couple of maps to try, but it was never 100% right. Although i did find out this year i have a crank issue that map have caused a running issue. Anyways i have many maps tweaked with the auto tune. PM me and i will email you a bunch to look over. i wouldnt mind taking a look at what you have since my engine was ported by RT tek this season while the crank was out getting repaired so i will be starting over with my tuning and clutching. I was thinking about a RkTek head but this thing already pulls overlike a beast at 0 degrees i couldnt inmaging raising the compression!!

Last edited:

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
Well

You get what you pay for, when your sled is Blowed Up, you may think back and go , Y in the he11 didn't i spend $50 for a good Map???
I can also tell u from experience , that there is alot to be gained from an SLP intake on the m1000, i've had 2 over the years before I got Addicted to Boost.

shuttlevalve

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2009
in the racing stations defense the engine issues had nothing to do with the fuel map and it gave me a great place to get started since SLPs map was so fat it didn't like to run.

R
Dec 4, 2009
nampa
tunes

Just to be clear. i am not here to knock anyones tune. I mearly want to see what adjustments guys are making and having sucess and tunes that are not working. As a novice tuner i am just to get a better grasp on what might work and what might not. :face-icon-small-hap

D
Mar 10, 2020
I notice most of these threads are pretty old but I'm running an 09 M1000 w/ SLP exhaust setup currently programmed with the SLP map, I've tried Racinstation multiple times to no avail... anybody happen to have a MAP I could try as the SLP one isn't cuttin it...

shuttlevalve

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2009
Although I don't have my M1000 I still have a lot of my old maps. I cant attach them to this post due to the Type of Extension

Premium Features