• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

fuel controler for the m7T

T

theUltamateTBM

Feb 20, 2008
I m looking for a fuel controller for my m7 turbo currently it has a pure logic box on that is starting to come apart and needs replaced what is the one I should be running thanks

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I have a new Attitude/Pure logic box that I would make you a deal on. The Boondocker box worked good with the M7 as well. Most of them are around $650 to 800 new. PM me if I can help.

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
get a Dobec style box

attitude, pure logic, etc. what turbo kit is it?
get the box for the Turbo. ie if it's an ovs get a pure logic, that way you get the right programming in the box for the turbo application. Stay away from a boondocker box.

definitely call Racin Station, he Knows Cats really Well!!

T

theUltamateTBM

Feb 20, 2008
thanks racinstation I will give you a call and av8r it is an older ovs kit but I do know a guy at attitude how about the power commander with auto tune is it the real deal or what

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
I ran a pc5 on my m1000

it was a full SLp setup, and ran great with Slp map. not sure about Turbo Applications, I have hear that Dakota Performance is the experts with Turbo's and the PC5.

Premium Features