• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Country Cat Experience

Bill Aufderheyde

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
I have a previous post dated 11-18-2014 about headlights.

I called Country Cats technical department and had a very good conversation which was extremely helpful. On some 2007 M8s after the ECU was reflashed Arctic Cat (manufacturing) found that SOME M8 headlights took about 3 to 5 seconds to light up. This development does not put a detrimental serge on other components.

I appreciated Country Cats help. They also took the time to look up my vin# to see if the ecu had been reflashed.

I know a lot of us used Michelle in the past and had a wonderful experience. The Parts and Technical support from Country Cat for me has been great!

Bill

A

arctic2009

Nov 19, 2009
Minnesota
They are one of the most top notch dealers I have done business with. I bought my wildcat from them and the service and atmosphere has been outstanding. They will continue to get my business on future purchases.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Excellent place. And they have 100% feedback (or did last I looked) on Ebay with large volume sales, which is almost impossible to do.
My bud needed some small parts for his HCR skid, Babbitts wanted like $20 to ship two bushings. Country Cat charged him actual freight.

Premium Features