• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best track for hcr 153" for tree riding and sidehilling

J
Dec 23, 2007
vernal,ut
I have a buddy that has a 2011 hcr with stock track and I would like to help him out on getting a different track that won't leave him stuck so much. He is an awesome rider and can outride me most the time even with his crappy track 52" wide ski stance and Simmons skis and me on my polaris pro. He doesn't have much money to fix it up but I would like to buy parts for him if they are reasonable to see what he is fully capable of. We like to ride side hills in trees mostly. What's everyone's thoughts on good tracks that won't break the bank?

Jul 22, 2009
I've got the 80 duro 2.6" PC and its a great track for what you are looking for. I have never ridden the 3" tracks so I can't comment on those, but those are also going to come with a price.

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
Those simmons skis don't help either. They give you the widest stance you can get, edges do a lot of grabbing, and they add weight. Can you tell I'm not a fan?

Jun 3, 2013
My 2 cents is the powerclaws finger column supports resist the folding over of the paddle tips, and they still flex for powder. It is also great for setup snow, the 2.6 is a good all around track imo. Wish the 3" version kept the short finger portions to the side like the 2.6 and 2.25 but ppl still swear by it.

Premium Features