• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Mod ?

Best Mod for the $$$ under a 1000.00

• Total voters

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
hey some of us had to cheat to pass TYPING CLASS

Thank god for the cheerleader who sat in front of me in typing cass... I meant CLASS ha ha .

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Edit?

I am racking my brain on this one. What are skies? Like a blue sky day? Is that a mod? It seems to help me ride better...better lighting.

That is the stupid thing about a poll if you screw up or type something in wrong you can not edit it. Not an option unless you a moderator. So do close the poll just because I asked about blue skies instead of your plastic skis?

V
Jul 4, 2008
orem, utah
best bang for the buck mod to any m series is the tunnel dump exhaust, in my opinion. If i ever owned one again, i would do the tunnel dump can before i ever rode it

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
best bang for the buck mod to any m series is the tunnel dump exhaust, in my opinion. If i ever owned one again, i would do the tunnel dump can before i ever rode it

Really? I never had a problem with the location of the factory dump on a stock sled. Now......once I turboed and used the side dump....that's a different story.....tunnel Dump over side dump any day!!

zachman33

Lifetime Membership
Feb 19, 2011
Washington
I'm going to have to vote for either track or skis. SLP powder pros or powerclaw 2.6

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Premium Features