• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic cat M7 reverse (video!)

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com
Hawk

I want one for my hawk. What all do you have to change electrically ??
Also I'm using older roller style secondary. Can I get a new version w rer capabilities ?? How long till available ? This is all my hawk needs!

flatspeed

Premium Member
Sep 27, 2012
Sicamous, BC
Hey guys thanks for all the replies.
I'm working on this just about every night (my day job keeps me busy), so as far as when it will be done, I don't know.
My goal, I would like to have it fully operational on my own sled before the season starts here in BC, start selling shortly after that.

As far as snowhawk goes, I know nothing about them or the engines. If you have a Suzuki laydown then it could work.

broz2006

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2014
Billings, MT
Are you going to make it with options. Like I already have a reverse ready helix and a pre mix sled. Should take a lot of the complications out. I would buy one as soon as you are ready

E
Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
I should add that if you are not familiar with electronic reverse, the motor is running backwards. I have yet to figure out oil system requirements but if the oil pump doesn't function in reverse it will be either limited to premix sleds or have a built in timer to limit time spent in reverse.

well I can tell u I did the motor rev on my 08 m1000 with a bdx drive.
the oil pump did not pump in rev on it. never affected sled bud still running it.
how long are u in rev ?
real ez on the 1000 1 wire switch around on ecu plug and a new helix and dd.
I would still own my old 7s if they had rev

Premium Features