• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

who does work on fox floats??

X
Jan 27, 2008
Minnesota
Yes Andy at GSR. I called him a couple weeks ago. He did not answer and I didn't leave a message. He called me back in less than a minute. Back in '09 I crashed my Crossfire in IP. Needed a shock real bad. Someone at Rexburg gave me his number. Long story short, he stopped working on what he was doing and rebuilt my shock. That's service!!!

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Bparks on here is also very good at shock work, and he also has a TI shaft conversion for the floats or coil shocks. When you feel a float with a TI shaft... it feels like the thing is hollow!! Crazy light.

J

James42005

Jul 26, 2011
Waterloo, IA
FYI... I checked Carver Performance and FOX Racing. FOX has a service center in Baxter, MN. Decided to send mine back to FOX solely on turn around time. They are a day closer for shipping to me and their shop time was a few days quicker. Price seemed to be about the same, maybe a few bucks cheaper at FOX also, but i cant remember for sure. Only downfall has been they can be kind of hard to get a hold of. Hope this helps someone out!

Premium Features