• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TC-W3 2 CYCLE OIL- OUTBOARD ENGINE OIL- SAFE FOR SLED?

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
TC-W3 2 CYCLE OIL- OUTBOARD ENGINE OIL- SAFE FOR SLED?
I bought a case of this stuff, I have an oil delete on my sled, and mix my fuel 32:1 with oil, is there any reason why this would be a bad thing to do?
I did some research and it is approved by Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, mercury, johnson, evinrude engines. 1 thought is it is maybe not designed for cold weather. Thank u in advance!!

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
if your pre mixing then no need to worry about cold weather as no pump or lines
I have run something similar for years no motor failures due to oil just too many miles.

C
Nov 15, 2012
Dekalb, IL
Plus 1 on the mystik synthetic. Love that stuff. Been running for 4-5 years now at least after being tired of amsoil. Great stuff. Injected or premix and n/a or boosted it's always worked great and it goes on sale for 19.99 a gallon can't beat the price

T
Sep 19, 2014
SD
Plus 1 on the mystik synthetic. Love that stuff. Been running for 4-5 years now at least after being tired of amsoil. Great stuff. Injected or premix and n/a or boosted it's always worked great and it goes on sale for 19.99 a gallon can't beat the price

Just want to know is Amsoil all that good. I had a f700 04 work good as long as I was using the Blue oil, had to buy a gallon of Amsoil in the hills an it Blew up not to many miles after that.

MT Backcountry

Lifetime Membership
Aug 29, 2008
Montana
Amsoil

I personally have never ran the stuff BUT i have a friend that is a distributor for Amsoil and he has told me it's the 1st to do synthetic oil and are the best. Now remember he is a dealer for the stuff. I personally love the Red Line Full Synth. oil have had great luck with the stuff if you dont mind the burnt plastic ( my friends tell me) smell. I dont smell it though. just my 2 cents

D

Drewd

Feb 2, 2012
Colorado
www.imnotrightinthehead.com
Mystic JT4 here too:
The advanced formula used in Mystik JT-4 Synthetic 2-Cycle Snowmobile Engine Oil far exceeds Snowmobile engine requirements for an API TC, JASO FC and JASO FD quality oil"​
Plus, I like how it smells​

Premium Features